Bank Health Care Assistants
8.00am - 8.00pm or 8pm - 8am flexible days to including weekends
Hourly rate £10.00 - £11.70 depending on qualifications and experience. NVQ 2 or 3 would be desirable but not essential.
Are you naturally warm, caring & kind with a reassuring attitude? If so, why not become part of our amazing team at Amesbury Abbey Nursing Home in Amesbury.
We are currently looking to recruit Bank Health Care Assistant to work flexible shifts which include alternate weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role of Health Care Assistant / Carer / HCA is an integral part of our team who strive to provide and deliver the highest standards. You’ll be fully trained in all aspects of personal and individual care offering day to day support for our residents.
Qualifications and Skills
You should have previous experience in a care home setting and ideally a qualification in Health and Social care. You should be a compassionate, patient & positive person, equally happy to work as part of our team or alone using your own initiative, always with the full support of our nursing staff. If you are honest, friendly and well organised, with excellent communication skills, then we would love to hear from you.
· Paid breaks
· Regular long server bonus for 2 yrs + service
· Free meals on long day (discounted for short shifts)
· Free uniform
· Free parking
· Free DBS
· Comprehensive paid training and Assisted Studies Programme
· Support from an established, friendly team
· Good CQC rating in all areas
· 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata for part time employees)
· Employee rewards programme
· Refer A Friend bonus scheme (T&Cs apply)
· Digital care planning system
· Additional hours
· Family run business established in 1972 in beautiful parkland setting
. Contributory Pension Scheme
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.