Independent Living With a Touch of Flair
Prices from £95,000 for a studio apartment - £350,000
The Manor offers a variety of retirement housing to suit a wide range of tastes, all with access to its extensive grounds yet a short stroll from Sutton Scotney. With its village shop, a post office and a pub within the square, the village provides excellent access to Winchester and the M3 motorway network.
Our aim is to enable all residents to enjoy their independence without the burden of household chores and property maintenance, yet with a minimum of care. Illness should be no bar to remaining within familiar surroundings, as our HomeCare Finder service is available to provide domiciliary care when needed and short spells of illness can be catered for within the nursing home.
The supporting services, for which there is a quarterly charge, include:
- 24hr emergency call system and out of hours warden support
- Part time Administrator and Warden service
- Daily welfare visits
- Four-course, waitress service luncheons daily (Guests are welcome by prior arrangement)
- External maintenance of apartments & grounds
- Twice weekly housekeeping & refuse collection
- Handyman service
- Buildings insurance
- Central Heating (mid September – mid May and as required through summer months)
- Garaging by arrangement and ample parking
All residents also enjoy access to the hairdressing salon and a busy events program on and off site including bridge and book club, Vitalyze fitness class, visiting lecturers, croquet in the summer months. Pets are welcome at Sutton Manor, by prior agreement. There are also dedicated guest rooms, which can be booked in advance, for when your guests wish to visit.
To learn more about the various sytles of property available at Sutton Manor, please use the Properties menu to the right of the page. To find out what is currently available, please select Available Properties or call Teresa Janes on 01962 760573.